1) GENERAL :The present site is published by International Retail & Trade Services (IRTS), a Limited Company, capitalised at CH 20 000, registered on the Geneva Trade & Companies Register (Switzerland) under number: CH-660-2424002-0.
Headquarters: International Retail & Trade Services (IRTS), Route de l’aéroport 29, CP 415, 1215 Geneva 15, SWITZERLAND.
Mail : email@example.com
This website is an Institutional website, but not a Retail website. IRTS commits to be transparent with all, about its policy regarding
Privacy Respect. The present Agreement and the principles that follow can be modified by IRTS at any time. Thus, we invite you to regularly consult this page of our website.
2) TECHNICAL ASPECT OF www.irts.ch WEBSITE :For the website hosting and development, we chose Axome, headquartered at 30, rue Agricol Perdiguier, 42100 Saint-Etienne (France).
This website has been developed, for all surfers interested in finding out more about the international structure of Casino Group, its activities and its services.
We cannot guarantee that this site will operate continuously or be completely error-free, as we have solely an obligation to use our best endeavors in this respect.
- We cannot be held liable for any prejudice resulting from use of our site, irrespective of the reason. In particular, we cannot be held liable for data corruption, fraudulent access to data and/or accidental transmission via virus service.
- Likewise, we cannot be held liable for any events due to a case of force majeure, breakdowns or technical problems affecting hardware, programs, software or the Internet causing the suspension or termination of the service.
Our site may contain hypertext links to other sites (Casino Group, banners, subsidiaries…). We do not make any commitment in respect of any other site that you may access via our site and we cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the contents of such sites, their operation or access to them.
3) COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS :By visiting the website published by IRTS, which owns all the relevant intellectual property rights, you promise not to copy or download any or all of the contents except with our explicit permission in advance.
4) HOW IRTS USES & PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA :IRTS is anxious to respect the privacy and protect the personal data of everyone wanting to access our website “www.irts.ch”, so you will find below a description of :
- the type of data that we collect from visitors to our site and how we use this information
- the protection of the collected data.
- a) Your personal data :
IRTS does not collect any personal data, unless you voluntarily share it. The term “personal data” refers for us to for instance: people’s names, company name, country, e-mail addresses…
By using the site www.irts.ch, you consent to the use by our website of the personal data that you have provided.
These personal data are used solely to improve our website with some tools like: automatic contacts management, newsletters mailings, traffic statistics on the website (agregated data therefore completely anonymous; IRTS reserves the right to possibly share these to thirds).
However, if any physical person, moral, or administration, having the legal right to demand personal information in accordance with the Swiss Law, requires information, then IRTS would have to reveal it.
- b) Security of your personal data :
IRTS adopted measures to protect the personal data you provide us. On this count, the whole IRTS staff is allowed to use the data you provided only in case of express necessity, or legal obligation. IRTS will not keep these data more than a year.
Beside, you have the right to access, correct and challenge your personal data collected by us. You also have the right, for free, to oppose to the use of your personal data, on occasions like IRTS mailings. Your access request can be exercised by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing us to the address mentioned below.
5) HOW TO CONTACT US :The purpose of this Agreement is to protect your privacy, thus we thank you to let us know any of your concerns, requests, or comments.
Feel free to inform us about any violation of your privacy, resulting from a visit on our website.
We will reply in reasonable deadlines.
- If in the future, you don’t want to be contacted after a visit on IRTS website, specifically tell us at: email@example.com
- If you want to check, correct, or update any personal information you previously declared to us, write us at: International Retail & Trade Services (IRTS), Route de l’aéroport 29, CP 415, 1215 Geneva 15, SWITZERLAND,
or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRTS will do its best to meet your expectancies.